Blogs and media
- Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH), Interviewing people with dementia: Practical tips, by Dr Catherine Quinn, Senior Research Fellow, University of Exeter.
- WISERD, The IDEAL study: finding strategies to live well with dementia, Dr Alex Hillman, Research Associate.
Annie Panton, diagnosed with dementia at 76, talks about her experience and involvement in research as part of World Alzheimer's Day 2017
Watch the program
Health services must address multiple conditions in dementia care
Read the blog here
This is based on this publicaiton
- WISERD, What’s in a name? How family carers understand dementia, by Dr Catherine Quinn, Senior Research Fellow, University of Exeter.
Chris Roberts, a participant in IDEAL from north Wales, was followed by BBC Panorama for 18 months. During this time he was assessed as part of IDEAL by Dr Anthony Martyr and part of this assessment was featured on the programme, first broadcast on 2/06/16. Clips from the programme are available here including some of the assessment.
- Chris Roberts, a participant in IDEAL from north Wales, appeared on BBC Breakfast 14/08/15 to discuss participating in dementia research and JDR. Chris spoke of his involvement with the IDEAL study.
Victoria Derbyshire BBC2
- A month in the life of people with dementia 8 April 2015 Keith Oliver, who is part of the IDEAL project Always network, appeared on the Victoria Derbyshire show on BBC2 talking about living with dementia.