Project Advisory Group
The Project Advisory Group is chaired by Dr Nori Graham and is made up of a mixture of different people including potential users of the research and academics.
Its role is to advise on general strategy, act as a critical friend, support impact generating activities, and to act as an ambassador for the project.
The Advisory Group have advised on the scientific content of the project.
Project Advisory group members have:
- Reviewed recruitment numbers and strategy
- Advised on the measures to include in IDEAL.
- Reviewed our Impact strategy and plans.
- Consulted on study developments.
- Guided the inclusion of linked studies.